Thursday, January 17, 2008

Reincarnation [Rinne] (2005)



This movie has it all:
  • Creepy Ghost Face in Mirror? ...Check.
  • Dark and Deserted Library Ghouls? ...Check.
  • Bloody Walking Dead Zombies? ...Check.
  • Terrifying Self-Animated Talking Doll? ...Check!
  • THE... MOVIE... ROCKED!
I LOVED it! I don't know if you will, but I thought it was the creepiest horror film I've seen in a long time. After I rented it and watched it, I bought it (at least, it's on the way from Amazon).

What's not to love?!
From DreadCentral.com: "The premise of the film is that big-time Japanese director Matsumura is making a horror film about a real life mass murder that took place in a nearby Osaka hotel. He casts fresh young actress Suguira as the female lead and final victim. As soon as Suguira joins the cast, she begins experiencing memories of the night of the murders, as if she had lived through the events herself.... But which victim was she?"
FIVE CREEPY DOLL BRAINS

No comments:

Post a Comment