Indeed, it's more Brain Silliness. (See Donovan's Brain for previous BS.) But this BS was a bit more enjoyable, insofar as BS goes.
Not that it's a great film, by any means. It's just a little more fun than Donovan's. And because I'm still months behind on my self-imposed schedule, this review will be quick and dirty as well.
It goes like this:
- Crazy Surgeon (CS) has learned how to keep people's brains alive after they're dead.
- CS's Fiance get decapitated (thanks to CS's crazy driving).
- CS puts Fiance's head on a table in THE LAB and sticks some wires in it.
- Fiance is (was) a nice girl but, just being a head now, goes a little crazy.
- CS heads out to find Fiance a new body. He settles on an Art Model (AM).
- While CS is gone, Fiance develops a friendship with THE MONSTER that CS created.
- CS drugs AM and takes her back to THE LAB, so he can kill her and plug her body into Fiance's head. (Sick!)
- Fiance asks THE MONSTER to kill CS, which THE MONSTER does.
- In the struggle, THE MONSTER starts a fire, and burns himself up, along with Fiance and CS.
- AM wakes up and runs away. She is safe and all the bad guys are dead.
FOUR BODILESS BRAINS