I can't say I have any desire to be a full-time artist, per se, but I am someone who enjoys the process of creating. In fact, I get a little cranky and/or depressed when I haven't created something for awhile. So I draw, take pictures, write things, just often enough to keep me smiling.
Wanna know more?
Well, I've got a wife who's all you could ever want, and three dynamite step-kids. The house I live in was built in 1978 and my car is a 2007. I work eight hours-a-day, five days-a-week, like most of us are want to do.
You say you still wanna know more?
Hmm. Well, I...
- Sleep in a queen sized bed.
- Buy jeans 2 pairs at a time and wear 'em 'til they're mostly holes, then buy two more. (I don't know why.)
- Can do some things better than average, and a few things a lot better.
- Don't drink.
- Don't smoke.
- Love red meat, but eat mostly chicken.
- Would rather read than watch TV.
- Make a mean peanut butter sandwich (this is not a joke).
Ah. Now you're wondering what I look like.
Well. You know the guy who played Superman in the 70s and 80s, the (late) Christopher Reeve? I look quite a bit like him, except shorter.
I do wear glasses and have an enigmatic smile, though. Just like Clark Kent.