Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Polish Movie Art vs American Counterparts (Part 4)


(Part 1)     (Part 2)     (Part 3)     (Part 4)     (Part 5)

Okay. Here's another installment on the Polish movie poster front. (You're welcome.)

The story here is that a long, long, long while back, I came across this site with a veritable butt-load of Polish movie posters on it.  I thought the posters were beautiful and intriguing, and because they felt so different from your average American poster, I wondered how they'd look alongside American (or at least English-language) counterparts. So, I left the site owner a note and borrowed every last one of 'em.

This here's the fourth set of ten (one more set to go after this). Each poster duo is shown with the American/English language one first and Polish one right below it.

And... Polish Rosemary's Baby freaks me the hell out. Just saying.

Have a look.












No comments:

Post a Comment